Thursday, July 26, 2012

God is Still God..

I don't intend for this post to be long or dramatic... but I will say this... What goes around, comes back around... I've never seen the righteous forsaken or his seed beg for bread... I remember quite vividly when I had to trust God each day for food, water, and shelter... and while I stilll trust him I've learned that as when we become more comfortable with ourselves, position, status we tend to forget that we need God more than we need anything....

While this is not the case with me, I do recognize that God is trying to teach me something through this experience... If God will allow someone to remove me from my job of a year and a month who has only been on the job for 9 days without giving me a snow-ball's chance in hell.. God has to be up to something AMAZING... This has to be a set up for an AMAZING breakthrough.. My brain can not fathom what God has in store for me, but until then I'll just have to trust God...

Part of me wants to raise hell and act a fool... but it's something about approaching 30 that won't allow me to jeopardize my integrity---- One thing that I do know for certain..... NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER!!!!


Treesie Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment