Monday, August 22, 2011

Back for the 2nd Time...

First giving honor to Godt who is the head of my life.. it's ya girl Tr33 back in this thang with more rants and raves about my so called life. A lot has changed over the past 7 years since I started my last blog which I made 1 whole post on... LOL how excited.. but I'm far from being new to blogging--- I'm an old livejournal and Xanga junkie.. I've learned through the years that I am a writer at heart and writing helps me cope with life and all of its mysterious rollercoasters..

So what all has changed in the past 7 years since I faithfully blogged on Xanga and then FB---- hmmmmmm well I'm almost done with my Master's.. I've been in 2 crazy relationships-- and I'm in a great one now-- part of my blog will focus on any unresolved feelings of lack there of from previous situations- so basically this will kinda be like my online therapy... I welcome your thoughts and advice and love as you follow me through this journey..

One of the biggest challenges that I'm facing right now is finishing up my Master's Program in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Troy University in Phenix City, Alabama... I began my internship last week at the Pastoral Institute and I've got a year long journey ahead of me. I'll be trying to maintain fulltime employment as I pursue this life long goal and I don't expect for this journey to be an easy one.. but I do know that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me..

There will be a lot of cursing and a lot of giving honor where honor is due.. so if you are judgmental or hyprocritical-- you can exit stage left right now.. I'm human and quite honestly I like to curse- not because I don't have an extensive vocabulary but because cursing is cathartic for me so is prayer.. #don'tjudgeme. --- But when i'm not on here blogging I can be found on twitter @WhatevaPeace --- or on FB @ LOL--- nawwwww You don't need all of that information just yet.. But follow me on here or on twitter and I'll be sure to follow back... #thatsallfolks

Treesie Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment