AMaZing.. is the only word that I can think of to describe the weekend that I had. Started off the weekend handing out with some old high schol friends-- Drinks, laughs, and a trip down memory lane coupled with The Wobble and the Cupid Shuffle made for an exciting Friday afternoon.. Last night was the official reunion at the Lafayette Garden Inn--- Our Class Reunion was better than I could have ever imagined it would be. The venue was beautifully decorated and the shared moments with old high school friends was priceless.
I ended this weekend spending time with my beautiful niece Aubree Dior and my beautiful fiance- Tasha Nicole Jones..
I'm so grateful for the love that we share and the priceless moments that we have. As amazing as this weekend was--- every single day of my life that I've been graced to spend with my Booka brings me an amazing amount of joy.. I've never known love like this.. and I'm grateful just for the opportunity to love such a beautiful, unique individual... --- She gives me Joy!!--- Thank God for and Awesome, Amazing.. Weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment