Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Late Night Reflections..

Last night was very uncomfortable for me.. right before I went to sleep I got a text from my aunt telling me to give her a call ASAP... so I did that right before laying down and she gave me some very bad news... Well anyone that knows anything about me knows that I was raised by my great aunt and my great grandmother.. so my aunt is like a mother to me.. Well she calls because she's overdrawn her bank acct trying to pay bills that my father has failed to help her pay... so this immediately caused me a great deal of stress because even though I had the money to help her, I had to pull it from my savings and times are tough for me personally right now on a certain level as far as trying to balance, school, my internship, high gas prices and work..... soooo after much prayer when I woke up I gave the money to my girlfriend to take to her before I went to work... but for the grace of God the bank refunded her overdraft fees and we were able to bring her acct up to date-- but my frustrations led me to have an in depth conversation with my father about taking responsibility and budgeting so that he can pay his bills on time... a conversation that a 28 year old should NOT be having with a damn near 50 year old... sooooooooo moving right along---- it's just not a kosher feeling..

But after I got that out of the way things began to brighten up... I've devised a plan to complete all of my necessary goals each week in order to work 37.5 hours and do my internship for 12 hours a week... this should be fun... LOL--- class was long and boring tonight-- but my teacher is just so talkative...

Had a great surprise when I got home tho.. my sweet heart bar-b-qued and it was on point.. I didn't really eat lunch today because I was dealing with family stuff so having a great dinner after a 14 hour day was awesome.. I'm so thankful and grateful for having her in my life... She's the best thing I ever had!!!!---

Tomorrow I plan to have a GREAT day because I declare it to be so.. Tonight in my quiet time I'll be reflecting on obtaining PEACE that passeth ALL understanding... If I could just control the voices in my head I think I'll be okay.. :) #noschizo -- Let nothing separate you from the LOVE of God!!!

Treesie Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment