Thursday, September 1, 2011

If I Just Cry....

I have a three week long migraine that just won't go away.. Not quite sure why it keeps coming back... every night when I lay down I clear my mind and make room for happy thoughts.. but when I awake all of my problems are back at the frontal lobe of my big fat brain.... how then do I then begin to release the necessary endorphins that will produce the feeling of euphoria that I so long for.. or am I doomed to spend the next year and a half stressed out about things that are not within my control...

My brain hurts so bad... I just want the pain to go away.. I feel as if the only thing that will help me at this very moment is if I cry... If I could find one small moment in time that I could take about 30 minutes and sob and weep before the Lord--- God I'm praying for your Peace that Passeth all of my understanding.. because I know that I can do nothing in and of myself.. Lord please release this inner pain... Teach me to surrender my thoughts to you and think on whatsoever things are lovely and peaceful and all of that good stuff.. God I am losing this inner battle and stress is building up in my body.... Release this pain so that I may embrace the joy... Thank you God for Serenity...

Treesie Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment