I had so much fun this weekend... Spend a substantial amount of time with a few of my favorite people... On Friday night I got to hang out with my fave Lesbian couple and one of my favorite people.. I met both of these awesome young ladies during a time period in my life when I was torn, hurt, and damaged... 3 years later we were in the Park kickin it as if we have known each other for decades.. LOL--- such an awesome experience and a wonderful blessing to be blessed by these beautiful souls.... I'm grateful to God for blessing me with wonderful friends, a supportive family, and an awesome fiance.---- What more could a girl ask for.. The only thing missing from this weekend was my BFF-- Got to spend time with my family and to go to my little cousin's game.. Ain't nothng like family... LOL and ain't nothing like FAMILY!!!! Time for bed...
Treesie Z.
No comments:
Post a Comment